Lightscribe Software X Windows 10 Pro

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

BHAGASSUS

Lightscribe Software X Windows 10 Pro

Post by BHAGASSUS »

Dear Sirs,

I've just bought this software because I need the Lightscribe Plataform that should be included together on it, but it does not appear; I had asked before buying Acoustica CD/DVD Label that my real intention was having Ligtscribe software that works since Lightscibe Tecnology is discontinuos.

Finally, the Acoustica site (page of Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker) says:

LightScribe Software Made Easy - Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker

Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker is LightScribe labeling software for the rest of us. It's been designed from the start to implement the features you need to make great LightScribe labels without sacrificing intuitiveness or ease of use. In addition to features like automatic playlist importing and one-click tracks layout, it's got lots of goodies just for LightScribe users, like real-time preview in LightScribe disc colors and the ability to print to multiple LightScribe drives at the same time. You can try out Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker at no cost, so download the free trial version now.

Waiting for your reply,

Sincersly,

Luiz Lobo
Acoustica Greg

Re: Lightscribe Software X Windows 10 Pro

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

As you know, HP has stopped making and supporting LightScribe technology. For your convenience, we have a copy of the LightScribe System Software installer here.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Jschlich1

Post by Jschlich1 »

I also need the Lightscribe software since I have migrated to another PC. All that happens when clicking on the cited link is the message:

"550 Can't change directory to /AC-Software/Label-Maker/LS_Update_1.18.27.10_.exe: Permission denied"

Not very helpful at all.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try it again.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101