Welcome to the User Showcase forum!

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Acoustica Greg

Welcome to the User Showcase forum!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Use this forum to link to any audio creations you've come up with using Mixcraft!

You can ink to creations that you've uploaded to Soundcloud, Youtube and so on.
arketah

Re: Welcome to the User Showcase forum!

Post by arketah »

Thanks for this but i wanna know how to upload the pics and images. Please help.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

I'm not sure what you mean?
Rewaz

Post by Rewaz »

Thanks you very much, actually I got benefit from it.
Rewaz Mokhles
Graduated from Soran University
Sir Sparky

Post by Sir Sparky »

Hi everyone just want to say hi , I am a new user , think you should have a new user welcome forum , but anyways.
I have been using Mixcraft pro7 since January and just love it , hoping to be able to showcase some songs soon , hard to do when you work 13hours a day , getting there :D
I like all kinds of music but mostly into country rock I guess .
Been reading your forum for awhile think it is full of great ideas. Especially the older users great advice have learned a lot from just reading.

If anybody would like to help me out on the forum please feel free , could use a bit of a mentor 8)

Hoping to post some pics as soon as I figure it out

Everybody's friend Sparky :mrgreen:
Mixcraft 7 Pro - Roland Octa-Capture - Rokit8 speakers and sub -DigiTech VocalistVR - Behringer MDX2200 composer pro - Roland U-220 - M audio keystation - Boss GT-3 - Boss GT-6B
Lots of luck and good friends :D
Audio Eclectic

Newbie - Thanx

Post by Audio Eclectic »

Not sure if this the correct place to post this but I just wanted to give thanx to the people that take the time and have some knowledge to share and to give constructive criticism, not necessarily to me but the Showcase Artists and the forum in general for newbies like me that don't know what the "H""E"-Double Hockey Sticks" I am doing it is invaluable and greatly appreciated. Props and shouts to all the artists for posting your tracks again much knowledge is gained by me, and there are some really talented peeps up on here, THANKS!!!

What I have definitely learned so far is I need better gear, and that I WILL ALWAYS "Need" better gear, lol. I am not sure that this was the best plan at this point in my life because for knew gear you need money and well for money you either need a job or have the "lets make music", as part of the retirement plan... I should have done this much earlier in life, but I had to eat so that would have not went well either.

I love Mixcraft not because it keeps my sanity, I found the program to late to keep any sanity I might of once had, but because I truly love music and Mixcraft gives me the opportunity to explore music in a way I have always wanted and that is very cool! 8) 8) :D

Thanks ALL!
AE
sam992

Post by sam992 »

Hey guys! I'm Sammie! :)

Happy to join you!
SirLanceALot

Post by SirLanceALot »

Any opinions of the safest site to upload your original music (using Mixcraft) to? For posting here?
I don't usually upload original compositions online. But hell I'm 64 and a stage 3 cancer patient, might as well put my 58yrs of compositions up there somewhere before it all gets lost in an estate sale.
Lance
Mixcraft user since Ver 1 (when it still fit on a floppy disk!)
LopperPenny

Post by LopperPenny »

Hello guys.My name is Jayna.Im new here.
Can you please give me link for beginners? :)
"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself."- Jones Guide
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

LopperPenny wrote:Hello guys.My name is Jayna.Im new here.
Can you please give me link for beginners? :)
Hi Jayna!
What kind of information are you looking for?

There are tutorials and videos in one section of the forum, and a large thread of tips and tricks in another.
And beginners are welcomed and free to ask questions in the Mixcraft forum.

Welcome and let us know what we can do for you!
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

SirLanceALot wrote:Any opinions of the safest site to upload your original music (using Mixcraft) to? For posting here?
Hey Lance, sorry I missed this back in August.
Dont know what you mean exactly by "safe" but if its a fear of someone stealing yur original work, there is no such thing as safe.
People who are really concerned about that should probably seek copyright protection before posting.

I dont worry about it personally. Gets in the way of sharing.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

arketah wrote:Thanks for this but i wanna know how to upload the pics and images. Please help.
Sir Sparky wrote:Hoping to post some pics as soon as I figure it out
Yeah, I know I’m replying to old posts, but I too also once wondered how to post images to the Acoustica forums.

While posting a post, if you look on the bottom you’ll see Attachments, click on it, then click on Add files and upload your pictures from your computer. :wink:
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar