Nothing

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Ian Craig

Nothing

Post by Ian Craig »

Update.
Last edited by Ian Craig on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6
Steve Jobe

Re: Another new one from yesterday, early stage

Post by Steve Jobe »

....Not meaning to offend but why do you put songs on the show case that are as you say early stage or not yet finished, isn't the show case for finished work mostly? ....To me its like trying to flip a pancake that isn't even close to being done, why not just finish them and then you dont have to make up why your not finished (who cares)...is it so you can occupy most of the new entries on the show case, cause you certainly are the king of that.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

IMO: because finished work generally gets very few replies and very little discussion. So over time this space has evolved into what it is being used for here.

Also, Ian occupies the top of the list here because he is a prolific creator and I assume chooses to share it where there is a chance to discuss it with fellow creators.

I don't have to necessarily love his content to be of the opinion that this is a great thing.

PS, don't you love it when someone says "I don't mean to offend" then proceeds right into doing it anyway? :roll:
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Mark Bliss wrote:IMO: because finished work generally gets very few replies and very little discussion. So over time this space has evolved into what it is being used for here.

Also, Ian occupies the top of the list here because he is a prolific creator and I assume chooses to share it where there is a chance to discuss it with fellow creators.

I don't have to necessarily love his content to be of the opinion that this is a great thing.

PS, don't you love it when someone says "I don't mean to offend" then proceeds right into doing it anyway? :roll:
Thanks Mark :)
I removed the link before your post came in there, but thanks anyway :)
Windows 10 Professional
Mark Bliss

Re: Nothing

Post by Mark Bliss »

I wish you hadnt. 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

FWIW: I like people sharing their music here regardless of it being a work in progress, finished, provoking discussions, comments, and suggestions even at the risk of be proceived as offensive. :D
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
outteh

Post by outteh »

Wow! :roll:
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Just a matter to take note of here is that the User Showcase is for Mixcraft users not just to showcase what they do but the fact that they use Mixcraft to do it. I do not use any other DAWs, just external audio editor iZotope RX and external video editors to add FX not available in Mixcraft, so I think I'm fulfilling the criteria, as regards why this section of the forum exists.
I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence. I come from Northern Ireland. It's full of idiots who claim to follow religions while killing each other, yet strangely enough I don't recall hearing of any religion ever espousing war as it's primary goal, so it wouldn't be surprising to me personally, if people thought I was just interested in peace, rather than having my head cabbaged. Whatever like. :roll:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=cabbaged
Windows 10 Professional
bigaquarium

Post by bigaquarium »

Steve Jobe wrote:....Not meaning to offend but why do you put songs on the show case that are as you say early stage or not yet finished, isn't the show case for finished work mostly? ....To me its like trying to flip a pancake that isn't even close to being done, why not just finish them and then you dont have to make up why your not finished (who cares)...is it so you can occupy most of the new entries on the show case, cause you certainly are the king of that.
Evening!

I do it because I have ADD (seriously) so it's a mammoth undertaking for me to get things done. The feedback and encouragement is invaluable!

- N
bigaquarium

Post by bigaquarium »

Ian Craig wrote: I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence.
Afternoon,

Ah I see the missing link now. Told you I was oblivious! Anyway, I’m not offended for sure, but do hope you know that I have no desire to kill you, no matter what notes you play!

:P

-N
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

bigaquarium wrote:
Ian Craig wrote: I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence.
Afternoon,

Ah I see the missing link now. Told you I was oblivious! Anyway, I’m not offended for sure, but do hope you know that I have no desire to kill you, no matter what notes you play!

:P

-N

Thanks Nathan. I appreciate that. I find it very reassuring 8) :lol:
Windows 10 Professional
bigaquarium

Post by bigaquarium »

Any time!

:wink: