Kudos to Mixcraft !

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jlouvar

Re: Kudos to Mixcraft !

Post by jlouvar »

Ian Craig wrote:
jlouvar wrote:@ Greg, thank you very much for all the work and help you provide to all of us Acoustica users. :D

Obviously, this would be taken the wrong way as usual so I won't say it.
He wondered off thinking of what he would have said ...
"For your information, Greg is being paid, I am not and I was referring to me being expected to do all the work by him to demonstrate what I think should be obvious to someone who works for the company, but not only isn't, but has caused me, 2 years ago, to spend £60 to buy a video pass-through box [which burned out after 2 months] to make the original video, to get his questioning off my back, which he apparently didn't report as a bug, something that I cannot do myself, as when I followed the suggestion of connecting to Bugzilla I couldn't understand what was going on on the site, as it seems to be about reporting bugs for everything under the sun, so I see it as Greg's job to 'file bug reports' as I don't know how to do it"

No, I won't bother saying anything, it's a waste of time, he muttered :roll:
Wow, I don’t know what say except I’m very thankful for all of Greg’s help.

With that said, I hope you have a fantastic week, and I wish you the very best.
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Ian Craig wrote: :lol: Look you, stop winding me up :lol:
you put both kaleidoscope left and right on the same video clip, see how it looks. Right, then render it. See how it looks different to how it did when you edited it using the preview window. That's it. Please, no more silly questions :)
Hi,

I'm not trying to mess with you. I tried duplicating the problem and I didn't see any difference.

Maybe a screenshot of the video effect automation would help me figure out what you're doing? I think I tried putting a slope up for one and a slope down for the other.

Here's the problem: if I ask the software developers to fix something, they will ask how to make it happen. Why? Because sometimes these issues can be oddly specific, and software code is voluminous and complex.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Acoustica Greg wrote: I'm not trying to mess with you. I tried duplicating the problem and I didn't see any difference.

Maybe a screenshot of the video effect automation would help me figure out what you're doing? I think I tried putting a slope up for one and a slope down for the other.

Here's the problem: if I ask the software developers to fix something, they will ask how to make it happen. Why? Because sometimes these issues can be oddly specific, and software code is voluminous and complex.

Greg

Okay, fair enough. Here's a rough video split screen, that demonstrates the difference (if you want to bypass the intro go to 0:28), I stuck the first couple of seconds in for a laugh, no offence like :) The automation was put as text over the lower video (if you can make it out).
https://youtu.be/aKQK18kA4mo
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Okay, this time I got it. I'm going to make a project that clearly demonstrates this for the software developers and then file a bug report.

Thank you for your patience with this, Basil.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

Okay, this time I got it. I'm going to make a project that clearly demonstrates this for the software developers and then file a bug report.

Thank you for your patience with this, Basil.

Greg

Thanks Manuel :D :lol:
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6