Steinberg UR242 as VST'S in Mixcraft.

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

geobee

Steinberg UR242 as VST'S in Mixcraft.

Post by geobee »

Hi all, being using this interface for a while now, does a decent job, but I would like to be able to use the effects as VST's within Mixcraft. This soft license system is so confusing, well, to me anyway. When I look at my VST list within Mixcraft, I see the Steinberg effects there as VST 3's, but when I try to open them it just comes up with all this license request stuff that I really don't know what to do about. In ''my Steinberg'', it is showing one e soft license number. I have tried several attempts to use this number by following the directions re sending it to Steinberg, re activation etc, but I really am lost with what I am doing. Maybe someone could explain the procedure, or direct me to any links that do a walk through on it. These type of security systems such as the Native Instruments system make using their products a real pain IMO. There are plenty of customers complaining that Native Access wont even open on some users devices, mine included.Any help on the Steinberg issue would be much appreciated.
geobee

Re: Steinberg UR242 as VST'S in Mixcraft.

Post by geobee »

Think I may have this solved, updated my desktop so I have to redo my product id license, then all should be ok.