Hideaway

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

outteh

Hideaway

Post by outteh »

Weekend jam session with myself. Classic electric blues from the Texan guitarist Freddie King, 1960. Eric Clapton quoted that this recording made him want to take up the guitar. "Hideaway" is a blues guitar instrumental that has become "a standard for countless blues and rock musicians performing today". First recorded in 1960 by Freddie King, the song became an R&B and pop chart hit. Since then, it has been interpreted and recorded by numerous blues and other musicians and has been recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Grammy Hall of Fame. My take. Mixcraft Pro Studio 8, VB3 Organ, MT Power Drum Set, Acoustica horns, My Les Paul Standard lead and rythym, Fender JP-90 bass.

https://soundcloud.com/outteh/hideaway
Ian Craig

Re: Hideaway

Post by Ian Craig »

Nice detail in all the layering there Tom. Sounds like good fun was had. Nice :)
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6
bigaquarium

Post by bigaquarium »

Morning!

Great music and clean mix as always. I came away thinking it might use a little more punch in the mids but other than that very up to snuff!

-N
daveiv

Post by daveiv »

It sounds really well to me. Also, great arrangement.