I might as well

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Ian Craig

I might as well

Post by Ian Craig »

Hi people,

I did a video in the last couple of days accompanying what began in April as a piece of guitar FX software testing (BlueCat Axiom ReGuitar) and I went back to it several days ago and added the end section which was testing (2 layers of) the new MSoundFactory by MeldaProductions and adding 14 layers of Arturia's Analog Lab 4. I then added some vocals. It needs more work, but I mught drop dead before I get it done, so anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZpClSELAA
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6
outteh

Re: I might as well

Post by outteh »

Interesting as usual! How can you afford all these widgets, much less hae uses fr everything. :lol: :D
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

outteh wrote:Interesting as usual! How can you afford all these widgets, much less hae uses fr everything. :lol: :D
I don't have a life Tom and if the government did not to pay me the (hard come by) sickness benefits which get spent on looking after myself mentally through having all this to do, then as the most morbid individual since Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now they would be the ones left having to clear my corpse away and explain why they refused to give the sick any kind of quality of life. Catch 22 - I have to do these things, they have to help, you have to listen to it :lol:
That's how I acquire stuff, by not looking after myself in other ways, because I know how to care for myself i.e. the way Stephen Hawking looked after himself for 50 years when expected to survive no more than 2, utilising available resources and opportunities to rebuild the universe in spite of morbid circumstances & presumably at vast financial expense to whoever was paying for it - vast in comparison to the cost of my continuing to exist anyway -
That is also the answer to the question as to how I find uses for everything :D

Incidentally, the MSoundFactory was free because I had already acquired the MCompleteBundle in about 15 cut price stages over 3 years, so that is actually how I afford most stuff, by having bought other things by the same people that reduced the price of the next thing I bought from them. That and buying things during price reduction promotions, so all in all it's because I don't spend money apart from on food, electric, tablets, software and hardware, not because I have much :D
Windows 10 Professional
daveiv

Post by daveiv »

Man, I love your music videos. They fit really well with your music.
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

daveiv wrote:Man, I love your music videos. They fit really well with your music.

Thanks Dave, I appreciate your appreciation :D
Windows 10 Professional