Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Cicone77

Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor

Post by Cicone77 »

I'm using Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor to edit and masterize sounds. Whenever I save a sound after working on it the software displays the following message : "Clipping occured during encoding. Please use a floating point rendering format or limit the signal to 0 dBFS." I don't know how to proceed so as to do what the message asks me to do. So could you please help me for this ? Thank you.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (92.62 KiB) Viewed 2758 times
Last edited by Cicone77 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Cicone77 wrote:I'm using Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor to edit and masterize sounds. Whenever I save a sound after working on it the software displays the following message : "Clipping occured during encoding. Please use a floating point rendering format or limit the signal to 0 dBFS." I don't know how to proceed so as to do what the message asks me to do. So could you please help me for this ? Thank you.
Hi,

That software is made by another company called Acon Digital, and you can find them over there: https://acondigital.com/

If you want to try our Acoustica Mixcraft software, you can download it here: Download Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Cicone77

Re: Acoustica 7 Acon Digital Audio Editor

Post by Cicone77 »

I've already got it (Mixcraft) !
Thank you for the link.
Mixcraft 8.JPG
Mixcraft 8.JPG (100.43 KiB) Viewed 2758 times