Mixcraft is PRETTY NEAT !

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Stephanie

Mixcraft is PRETTY NEAT !

Post by Stephanie »

I'm new here as of 5 minutes ago, nearly didn't make it as I nearly failed the Bot Test question and couldn't decide if a Belt or Blender was an item of Clothing as I don't use Belts but am quite familiar with a Blender ! :)

Anyway, just had to say that Mixcraft 8 is one software where I've felt COMPLETELY at home with from the minute I opened it up. Didn't have to search around, EVERYTHING is where it Should be and the ease of use is AWESOME !

Also the staff are just so down to earth and really give a community feel to it all in contrast to SOME other Daw names and their staff/Devs who talk down to you as some sort of inferior person who knows nothing !

I'm so glad I bought this fabulous software and came here this morning to check on the loop copyright commercial aspect but that's a different thread I see.

All kudos to the team at Mixcraft, you certainly know how to develop a software AND make your customers feel special and a part of the Mixcraft Movement !!

Gratitude

Steph

New Zealand
(birthplace London)

Mixcraft is Awesome
Music IS Life
\m/
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft is PRETTY NEAT !

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Welcome to the Acoustica User Forums, Stephanie! Thank you for your kind words. We hope you'll enjoy Mixcraft for many years to come.

I often wonder how those spambot questions parse for people from other countries. It's too bad we have to put up with so much spam, it's a pain all around.

Here's the policy on using Mixcraft's sounds in your own projects: If I create a song using Mixcraft's loops, can I sell it or distribute it without having to pay Acoustica?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Thanks Greg, the mention of the Bot questions had a touch of my crazy English humour about them but the challenges were quite funny :)

Gratitude for your welcome, have a fabulous day/evening from a grey and windy Kiwi Thursday morning
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Hi Steph, and welcome!
I for one thought the bot comment was funny. But then I have been known to put a belt in the blender and end up a bit.... Confused. 8)

But I also think perhaps the bot filter needs a backup... Another layer.... Something... :shock:
We have been inundated with dumb spam here lately!

But anyway, welcome, and feel free to jump in and start a discussion, ask questions, share what you learn, discuss your favorite bugle chord.... share a favorite blender recipe....

Oh and bring snacks. We like snacks. 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Drdish007

Post by Drdish007 »

Welcome!
- Myran
Mixcraft 10.5Pro596, Win. 10 64Bit, Intel i5 @ 3.20GHz, ssd 250GB(os),1TB hdd(library audio),1TB hdd (recorded audio),Nvidia GeForce1050i video,16GB RAM,Focusrite 18I20 3rd gen usb,Motu 5 ch.midi interface, D5,U220,Keystation88,B4000+,Leslie,Rhodes73mk1