Mixcraft and Keytron SD 1000

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

beanbear6

Mixcraft and Keytron SD 1000

Post by beanbear6 »

Hi,
i am testing Mixcraft 9 with my soundmodul SD 1000 (Keytron). If i select my soundmodul, then i cant select the sounds (from 1 to 127) of the soundmodul. Has anyone an idea to fix the problem?
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (59.36 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft and Keytron SD 1000

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

When you select your MIDI device there, you are setting Mixcraft up to send MIDI out to your device. This means you could put MIDI notes on that track, and they would be transmitted to the Keytron SD 1000 to interpret.

If you want to capture the sounds of your Keytron SD 1000 in Mixcraft, you'd have to make an audio connection from the Keytron to your computer, and then record the audio on an audio track.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
beanbear6

Post by beanbear6 »

Hi, I am sorry that I have only now answered. In the Window, i can only select the MidiChanel but not one of the 127 Instuments...
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

Because mixcraft is sending your device the MIDI information, you can set the Program Change in the Piano Roll window at the bottom to control the patches on your module. Right click to Add the program change control at the point in the piano roll where you want the patch change to occur. Right click and Edit Controller to set the value to something else.

MC program change 1.JPG
MC program change 1.JPG (41.01 KiB) Viewed 360 times
MC program change 2.JPG
MC program change 2.JPG (51.88 KiB) Viewed 360 times