Open and Export Issue with MX Pro 9

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

vaibhav09

Open and Export Issue with MX Pro 9

Post by vaibhav09 »

Hello,
I have been using Mixcraft since 2016 and currently using MX 9( buiild 460) on my laptop. ( i7 -9750h, 1 tb ssd, 16gb ram dd4, gtx 1660 ti).
Lately with MX 9 i have been facing a lot of issues while opening any existing project of mine.
I use Kontakt(6) libraries heavily and have set the mixer buffer size to 512 or 1024. ( Scarlett 2i2 Focusrite, drivers updated)
Issues i am facing:

1. Whenever i try to load / open an existing project, the project loads and MX (mixcraft) freezed and does not responds. I have to wait or repeat the exercise hoping, it would start in some random trial.( hit and trial).
2. While exporting the project in audio or wav format, even thought the project sounds great in daw. After exporting there is either a initial buzz/ blast of noice ( high pitch) or even, some hickups ( a circuit failure) sound in between the audio file exported at any random timestamp one or multiple times.

These two issues are giving me a headache. Can someone please tell me a fix ? because i dont want to shift to other daw out of these issues.

Regards,
Vaibhav (India)
jlouvar

Re: Open and Export Issue with MX Pro 9

Post by jlouvar »

vaibhav09 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:19 pm Hello,
I have been using Mixcraft since 2016 and currently using MX 9( buiild 460) on my laptop. ( i7 -9750h, 1 tb ssd, 16gb ram dd4, gtx 1660 ti).
Lately with MX 9 i have been facing a lot of issues while opening any existing project of mine.
I use Kontakt(6) libraries heavily and have set the mixer buffer size to 512 or 1024. ( Scarlett 2i2 Focusrite, drivers updated)
Issues i am facing:

1. Whenever i try to load / open an existing project, the project loads and MX (mixcraft) freezed and does not responds. I have to wait or repeat the exercise hoping, it would start in some random trial.( hit and trial).
2. While exporting the project in audio or wav format, even thought the project sounds great in daw. After exporting there is either a initial buzz/ blast of noice ( high pitch) or even, some hickups ( a circuit failure) sound in between the audio file exported at any random timestamp one or multiple times.

These two issues are giving me a headache. Can someone please tell me a fix ? because i dont want to shift to other daw out of these issues.

Regards,
Vaibhav (India)
Hello and welcome to the MIxcraft forum.

I recommend contacting Acoustica Support: https://acoustica.kayako.com/conversation/new

Joe
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar