ME80 mixdown problem

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Kuba W

ME80 mixdown problem

Post by Kuba W »

Hi

I have a problem with one track in the project.

It's made with ME80 Version2 and the preset 'namesti republica'.

It's now in MX9 Pro, but the project was started in MX8 Pro and it was the same.

I had a full project mixdown with this one sound falsing, but because there was pitch and mod applied, I just thought that I've messed up sth.

Unfortunately everything seems to be fine with project open, when the sound plays directly from VSTi.

Whenever I try to mix it down, something happens to it.

Here's the YT upload with example of both correct and broken sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fm_TRMNqWk

It doesn't matter if I make 'mixdown to new track' or solo it and mixdown to wav.

It is also broken sounding when I mixdown the full project.

I'm about to start mixing the track, vocals recorded, everything ready, but that sound wouldn't mixdown properly.

Any clues and ideas before I throw it away and replace with other sound/preset? 8)
Acoustica Greg

Re: ME80 mixdown problem

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please review this pinned post: https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24566

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Kuba W

Post by Kuba W »

Yeah, I know this post very well already. Everything is set to 44.1. It's just one sound issue. Did you listen to what I've linked?

Plus, I said that I 'mixdown to new track', so it's INSIDE the Mixcraft already and plays different than from VSTi :?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Can you please mix it down again, and if you have the problem, quit Mixcraft and send in your log file?

Greg

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\

Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Kuba W

Post by Kuba W »

Ok. Log file sent.
Kuba W

Post by Kuba W »

I was rather thinking that it might be some already known issue with ME80, as I didn't use it too much and it's quite uncommon thing in my history of using Mixcraft :wink: