Is it possible to reverse the update?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Kuba W

Re: Is it possible to reverse the update?

Post by Kuba W »

Actually I think there was an option to run it as demo version, but I must admit I'm a bit scared of messing the things up even more :lol:

For now I'll just send the example project to support team and start rebuilding tunes with the wave files.

We will see what they find and maybe that won't be necessary to install beta 461.

Plus, now I think that It COULD possibly be even before the 458. I can't remember when I did particular updates, but as I work in some stages,
I had the raw wersions of the beats made soome time ago. Than I wrote lyrics, than started recording vocals. I do it placing the wave inside the project and solo it, to be able to lower the buffer for recordings. So I just found the error now when strted mixing the full projects.

For shure it was still workin between the builds 447 & 452.
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Tip: Stop assuming/guessing and contact https://initialaudio.com/contactus/ :wink:
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
Kuba W

Post by Kuba W »

I think it's more logic than guessing, as I did not update Heat Up 3 since it was installed, but I did update Mixcraft recently.

It also gives the sound so it's not broken, inactive or whatever.

Let's see what Acoustica find and if they say it's on the VST producers side, than I will let them now.

For now I'm really happy that build 436 let me recover all this tracks and I'm going to sit and rebuild the projects.

Thanks for all suggestions.

If somebody has the build 452 64 Pro I could test it in some time too.