PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 No Sound Output in MC 9

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

audmike1

PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 No Sound Output in MC 9

Post by audmike1 »

Hello,

I just bought all new equipment, and MC 9 Pro Studio, which includes Audio-Technica AT2020 Mic and a Presonus Audiobox USB 96.
So, I plug in all the necessary things, the usb into the laptop, XLR cord, and audio jack adapter to the back of the Interface for my headphones. I click on my sound mixing setting for my laptop and switch to the audiobox and can hear sound through the testing. Then, I go on MC 9 and go to preferences and select ASIO and the ASIO Audiobox Driver. The playback settings only option says Output Left/Output Right. I arm the track and can see audio input from my mic being received through MC but cannot hear anything through my headphones.

Am I doing anything wrong? What should I do to fix?

Thanks!
jwarv

Re: PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 No Sound Output in MC 9

Post by jwarv »

Hi,

I have a Presonus Audiobox 1818svl. It should show "phones" followed by the channel #. See image below. You don't see that on your settings?
phones.jpg
phones.jpg (180.4 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Did you also click the little speaker icon next to the tuning fork on the track? That's to monitor it live.
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

jwarv wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:07 am Did you also click the little speaker icon next to the tuning fork on the track? That's to monitor it live.
This should do it.

M