Mackie Control

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Jmonster

Mackie Control

Post by Jmonster »

Are there any plans to further integrate Mixcraft with Mackie Control? I own a Behringer XTouch, which has virtually the same capabilities of the Mackie MCU, and I'm really hoping that Acoustica will use Mackie Control to its full potential. Specifically, control over the EQ for each channel and the ability to place and edit markers, but there is so much more potential beyond those examples. Harrison Mixbus has fantastic integration with Mackie Control. Will we see further integration from Mixcraft in future updates?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mackie Control

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I've got a feature request filed for this. I'll add your comments.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Jmonster

Post by Jmonster »

Any idea of what might be added, or did your request not include specific improvements you'd like to see?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I passed along your specific comments, along with the specific comments of a couple of other X-Touch owners.

No idea whether or when any changes would be implemented, but when the software developers look for something to work on, the feature request will be there as an option.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101