small freezes of the program?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

pepexpress

small freezes of the program?

Post by pepexpress »

Hello!

Mixcraft 9, with the last update for days, suddenly the execution of the tracks stops ... it makes small freezes of the program, sound and buttons ... a "pop" sounds and it comes back, but in seconds it happens again ... I have restored the factory sound from the Mixcraft 9 folder but the error remains. It is not a cut for exceeding the system... I rename my project in case it is an error and it happens again ... Days ago it happened to me, I restored windows to a previous point and it seemed to be solved ... today I have done the same but it has not worked. Yesterday I worked hours and it didn't happen, but today it did.Can you help me?

Thanks!!
Mark Bliss

Re: small freezes of the program?

Post by Mark Bliss »

Adjust buffers higher. You are experiencing buffering.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

Adjust buffers as MB said but what are your computer specs? 20 tracks with vst is a lot, your system is telling you it's maxxed.

M
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

There seem to be a lot of posts about mixcraft 9 freezing or crashing. Everyone who crashes should send their Mixcraft log files to support so if there is a problem, it can be addressed. Often when a series of failures in some program are all happening at the same time, it's due to changes on the computer. Was there a recent or series of Windows updates?