ToneBoosters now legacy?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Frantiac

ToneBoosters now legacy?

Post by Frantiac »

I've just visited the ToneBoosters site looking for a manual for the plugins included with Mixcraft Pro and was surprised to discover that they are now listed as Legacy products! Both the Track Essentials and Bus Tools bundles have been discontinued. So, as they're no longer available from ToneBoosters maybe the Mixcraft team could strike a deal with Jeroen to acquire the few remaining plugins from both bundles? Voice Pitcher would be a great addition...
Focusrite Scarlett SOLO 3rd Gen --> Intel i3-9100, 8 GB RAM --> Windows 10 Pro --> Mixcraft 10.5 Pro Studio
bigaquarium

Re: ToneBoosters now legacy?

Post by bigaquarium »

I just visited the support page with my phone browser and saw download links for BusTools 3 and TrackEssentials 3, is it so?

N
bigaquarium

Post by bigaquarium »

Hi again,

Yep, all of the legacy plugins are free from the support page now, including the VoicePitcher!

N
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We don't know what the plugin situation will be for Mixcraft 10 yet - we haven't gotten that far, and we're not adding plugin updates to Mixcraft 9 or older versions.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Lamp

Post by Lamp »

I was having trouble finding this stuff on their site: you have to go here: https://toneboosters.com/changelog.html

and download the legacy installer at the bottom.
JonInc

Post by JonInc »

bigaquarium wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:53 pm
Yep, all of the legacy plugins are free from the support page now, including the VoicePitcher!
FYI... The v3 legacy track essentials plugins may work in MC because they're already bundled... but they show up as "DEMO" in other DAWs (which would indicate they're likely not free).
ferez21

Post by ferez21 »

JonInc wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:41 am
bigaquarium wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:53 pm
FYI... The v3 legacy track essentials plugins may work in MC because they're already bundled... but they show up as "DEMO" in other DAWs (which would indicate they're likely not free).
They are definitely not free, you can download the installer and install them, but they will be in Demo mode if you don't have the appropriate license files.