Bizarre Love Triangle (Cover Song & Video)

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jwarv

Bizarre Love Triangle (Cover Song & Video)

Post by jwarv »

Here's the next installment to my New Wave fantasy.

https://youtu.be/dSH6lHbwUik
Northfield.Lenox

Re: Bizarre Love Triangle (Cover Song & Video)

Post by Northfield.Lenox »

Nice, I enjoyed "Genevieve" even more.
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Thanks, man. I eat a lot of bananas, so...
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

One of my all time favourite New Order tunes, along with Round & Round, State of the Nation and the subliminal The Perfect Kiss. Could do with thinning out in places, a few more breaks and perhaps a tad slower on the tempo but great version nonetheless. You really give it some gusto on the vocals.
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Mr.Mxyzptlk wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 pm One of my all time favourite New Order tunes, along with Round & Round, State of the Nation and the subliminal The Perfect Kiss. Could do with thinning out in places, a few more breaks and perhaps a tad slower on the tempo but great version nonetheless. You really give it some gusto on the vocals.
Thanks! This whole project was a labor of love and I didn't want to overthink the process, so there may be some tweaks needed here and there. But I had fun making them. More on the way...
Y.I. Oughta

Post by Y.I. Oughta »

Man you really know how to work this software! So professional sounding. You have a great voice that goes so well for the genre!
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Y.I. Oughta wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:03 pm Man you really know how to work this software! So professional sounding. You have a great voice that goes so well for the genre!
I appreciate that!

BTW, I listened to some of your sutff. You really capture the 60's sound very well.

Jason
Y.I. Oughta

Post by Y.I. Oughta »

jwarv wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:41 pm
Y.I. Oughta wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:03 pm Man you really know how to work this software! So professional sounding. You have a great voice that goes so well for the genre!
I appreciate that!

BTW, I listened to some of your sutff. You really capture the 60's sound very well.

Jason
Thanks! :D