Payment Plans?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

highlandstudio91

Payment Plans?

Post by highlandstudio91 »

Does a payment plan for Mixcraft still exist? I have Mixcraft 9( but want to upgrade to Pro)....but cannot afford $79 at the moment and do not see any installment plans on the Acoustica website.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Payment Plans?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

No, we don't have payment plans. Once in a while we have upgrade sales, but I'm not sure if any of those are in the works.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

highlandstudio91 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:12 pm Does a payment plan for Mixcraft still exist? I have Mixcraft 9( but want to upgrade to Pro)....but cannot afford $79 at the moment and do not see any installment plans on the Acoustica website.
If there is an option to pay with PayPal, they have a Pay in 3 scheme, where they just split the payments over 3 months with no interest. It's automatic and is not a credit agreement as such as far as I am aware, so you should be able to do it that way. There is no application process but I guess you have to have a verified PayPal account.

That could be an option for you but you will get charged the first month straight away.
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
highlandstudio91

Post by highlandstudio91 »

Thanks for the replies, guys...I'll just wait until I have the $79 available.
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

I know that Acoustica has very generous upgrade offers, usually coinciding with some sort of holiday. Mothers Day is coming up!

M