EZD help

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

BillW

EZD help

Post by BillW »

It's been a VERY long time since I recorded anything. I finished a simple song but I did the drums using the piano roll and "point / click" rather than using the pads on my MPK mini like I had in the past.

I totally forgot how to record drums using EZDrummer that way.

What happens (and I recall this happening before) is I set up EZDrummer for a track, arm it, hit record, and play a simple beat. A clip is appearing on the track, but when I hit stop, it disappears.

O seem to be able to record in the EZD interface and then drag that clip to Mixcraft. Maybe that's how it's done?
Proud member of the Mixcraft OFC!

Mixcraft 8 Pro (32bit) runs fine on a Toshiba Satellite C55-B laptop with a wimpy Celeron N2830 (dual core). Now using 64bit on a "less wimpy" Dell 660S/Dual Core Pentium/8GB RAM.
BillW

Re: EZD help

Post by BillW »

Never mind - it suddenly works as expected. I don't know what I did - I know I put a blank clip on then erased it. Don't know why that would work
Proud member of the Mixcraft OFC!

Mixcraft 8 Pro (32bit) runs fine on a Toshiba Satellite C55-B laptop with a wimpy Celeron N2830 (dual core). Now using 64bit on a "less wimpy" Dell 660S/Dual Core Pentium/8GB RAM.