Any update on Mixcraft 10?

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

kentb3050@gmail.com

Re: Any update on Mixcraft 10?

Post by kentb3050@gmail.com »

Rather give the team time to provide quality over quick release schedules, at least MC still sees the value of getting things right instead of just making a quick buck
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
atschupbach

Post by atschupbach »

Hi Mixcraft,

Wondering how I can sign up for beta testing on the long awaited Mixcraft 10
Shockingbaldness

Post by Shockingbaldness »

So tired of waiting for MC 10. I love 9 but waiting for 10 has given me plenty of time to clue up on Reaper and now I'm really not sure if I will even shell out for 10. A real shame as Ive been with MC since 7. At least an official teaser would be something. Clearly acoustica have gone big on this, but they are going to have to carve out a whole new marketspace if they don't to something to keep loyal customers in place. It's been a very long time Acoustica, too long. I'm a patient guy but what the heck???
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Shockingbaldness wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:56 am So tired of waiting for MC 10. I love 9 but waiting for 10 has given me plenty of time to clue up on Reaper and now I'm really not sure if I will even shell out for 10. A real shame as Ive been with MC since 7. At least an official teaser would be something. Clearly acoustica have gone big on this, but they are going to have to carve out a whole new marketspace if they don't to something to keep loyal customers in place. It's been a very long time Acoustica, too long. I'm a patient guy but what the heck???
Hi,

Testing on Mixcraft 10 is coming along nicely, and after we wipe out a bunch of bugs, we'll start releasing teasers, etc. When will that happen? It depends on the bugs, how many we have to squash, and how long it takes to do that.

Thanks for your patience!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

I moved a discussion about plugin problems over here: https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic.php?t=29416
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

We're shooting for next month - June.
kentb3050@gmail.com

Post by kentb3050@gmail.com »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:19 pm I moved a discussion about plugin problems over here: https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic.php?t=29416
Thanx Greg