Printing Double Sided But One Side is Out of Alignment

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

AfxTwn

Printing Double Sided But One Side is Out of Alignment

Post by AfxTwn »

Hi, I am trying to print a booklet using the Plain Paper Booklet (A4) template with my Canon Pixma MG7550 printer (the printer does support Duplex printing but as I want to print different images on the other side of the front/back cover, then this won't work). However the other side of the page is out of alignment with the front/back making trimming the pages a pain as I always end up with one side of the paper being cut off.

So for example, when I first print the front and inside cover of the booklet, on a piece of A4 matte paper (Jetplay Photo Paper - Matte Inkjet Paper 130gsm), The image is 4.6mm (lone edge) by 2.8mm (short edge) from the edge of the paper and on the other side after the page is flipped over for printing again, the image is 4.4mm by 4.7mm by 2.8mm. The two longest edges of the image slightly out of line with the previous image for some reason.

I hope that makes sense. Is there a way to avoid this so that both sides of the paper are in alignment with each other?

Thanks.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Printing Double Sided But One Side is Out of Alignment

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'm not sure why this should happen - it should be the same if you have inserted the paper the correct way. Make sure that all the settings are the same in both projects.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101