Recording Boom Audio Plugin

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Chef David

Recording Boom Audio Plugin

Post by Chef David »

Hello,

I have installed Boom Drum Sequencer from AIR Technology and am able to load it onto a virtual instrument track and set up sequences in the Boom plugin but I cannot figure out how to record the sequence onto the instrument track. When I arm the track and hit record and have the sequence playing in the Boom plugin I can hear it fine but it doesn't record. I am hoping someone here can help with this. Thanks so much, David
Acoustica Greg

Re: Recording Boom Audio Plugin

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Can you drag and drop the sequence from the plugin onto a track in Mixcraft? That's the way EZDrummer works.

You could put a blank MIDI clip on that track, then right-click to the left of the track and select "Mix to new audio track" to bounce it.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Chef David

Re: Recording Boom Audio Plugin

Post by Chef David »

Hi Greg,

Okay. I figured it out. The Boom Plugin tracks are assigned to my MIDI keyboard keys. So once I set-up a sequence(s) I arm the track press record and then use my keyboard keys to play the sequence(s) and this lays down the recording of said sequence. DUH!

I am grateful for your reply and I hope this helps anybody else using AIR Boom Plugin in Mixcraft Studio Pro 9! :D

Yay!

David
Last edited by Chef David on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.