Beta v10

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Guaresneider

Beta v10

Post by Guaresneider »

Hi Greg,

I am a user and I have purchased several versions of Mixcraft up to 9 Pro Studio, what do I have to do to give me the opportunity to do a Beta Test of version 10?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Beta v10

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Beta testing is wrapping up for Mixcraft 10. We're getting closer to release!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Hi Greg, yes I understand, my question is how you chose the Beta testers leaving out others who would have liked to test version 10 and we are long time users of other versions. I think in the future you should allow your 'customers' to test these 'betas' and NOT just ignore and leave out many of those who feed you by buying your products... I am just saying....
Northfield.Lenox

Post by Northfield.Lenox »

There was a post / announcement from Acoustica a while back on this board asking for beta test volunteers.
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Guaresneider wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:31 pm Hi Greg, yes I understand, my question is how you chose the Beta testers leaving out others who would have liked to test version 10 and we are long time users of other versions. I think in the future you should allow your 'customers' to test these 'betas' and NOT just ignore and leave out many of those who feed you by buying your products... I am just saying....

where ??
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Guaresneider wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:31 pm Hi Greg, yes I understand, my question is how you chose the Beta testers leaving out others who would have liked to test version 10 and we are long time users of other versions. I think in the future you should allow your 'customers' to test these 'betas' and NOT just ignore and leave out many of those who feed you by buying your products... I am just saying....
You obviously "missed" the "announcement" and being a "customer" doesn't "entitle" you to be a "beta tester."

"Just saying"
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

mixyguy2 kiss my a**
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

It was posted in the beta forum for one. Maybe elsewhere?

Greg
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

It doesn't make too much sense anymore, because you say the 'Beta' is over. I'll wait to try it when it comes out, thanks Greg anyway.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You shouldn't have long to wait.

We
vizionheiry

Post by vizionheiry »

Guaresneider wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:10 pm It doesn't make too much sense anymore, because you say the 'Beta' is over. I'll wait to try it when it comes out, thanks Greg anyway.
In the future, Beta requests are in the beta forum at the bottom of the message board. They will also send out an email requesting betas. I was a tester for Mixcraft 9 Pro and I had it for a few months before it launched. Just had to submit bugs.