The Green Singularity & Sector 7

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

highlandstudio91

The Green Singularity & Sector 7

Post by highlandstudio91 »

My first tryst with Universal Audio plugins....in particular, I acquired UAD's Polymax & Opal Morphing synths via their mid-year sale, for just $99(including tax.) Normal retail on these synths(per VST)...are $200 each(which is f**king obscene)....but with this sale, the prices are fair(this of course, is a common business practice among WAVES Audio....create a fictitious & astronomical retail price....then have a sale at a fraction of said price and everyone makes a fast-cash-dash for it. To be fair though, the quality of the GUI and audio is excellent...but be that as it is, these 2 plugins are all that interests me(as even with the sale, their FX & mastering plugins are too rich for my blood.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPU7tOsb5wk
Ray Cube

Re: The Green Singularity & Sector 7

Post by Ray Cube »

Was the James Bond sounding bassline shortly after the start deliberate? 😂👍
Nice sounding synths. Are they easy to work with?

Ray.
Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio.
Mixcraft 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Enterprise.
I9-900K. nvidia 3060 12GB. 64GB ram. 2 Samsung 28" monitors. Axiom Mini Air 32.
Tannoy Reveal speakers plus Tannoy 15" 250 watt sub. N.A.D and Cambridge Audio Amplification.
highlandstudio91

Ray Cube wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:51 am Was the James Bond sounding bassline shortly after the start deliberate? 😂👍
Nice sounding synths. Are they easy to work with?

Ray.
I've written countless 007-themed tunes in the last 16 years...so such a theme tends to creep into my tunes every now & again.UAD's synths are very user-friendly. Thanks for listening. 8)
gaffster

Post by gaffster »

Yea, I can't remember the last time I bought a VST plug-in for regular price. I'll wait a year. Cool tune!
highlandstudio91

gaffster wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:18 pm Yea, I can't remember the last time I bought a VST plug-in for regular price. I'll wait a year. Cool tune!
Thanks. :)