Roller

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

joss

Roller

Post by joss »

Hello.
I've been here for some time now.
I think I have improved my mixes somewhat and I wanted to know if it has been enough to not make a fool of myself in addition to sharing my little sounds.
Any good or bad criticism will be welcomed and appreciated to improve.

https://www.bandlab.com/track/e5af6150- ... 0d3a428b97
Last edited by joss on Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the translation, it may create some confusion.
I also apologize if it took me a while to respond, there is a time difference in the country where I live and it could coincide at night.
jwarv

Re: Roller

Post by jwarv »

Nice tune.

Isn't Bandlab interesting? Sort of like Soundcloud but with an online DAW. Not my cup of tea for workflow, but nice for a diversion once in a while.
joss

Post by joss »

Hello jwarv.
Thank you very much for listening and I'm glad you liked the melody. I would also have liked you to talk to me about how it sounds, that is, about the mixing and post-production, although it was a very bad opinion, it is something I am obsessed with lately.
You're going to excuse me but with the translator I don't quite understand if you're asking me how Bandlab works or if you already know what it offers and corroborate its benefits or not.
I only use it as a platform to upload projects and as a mastering guide, since if your mix is well finished, its free online mastering does a good job giving the final touches.
This project is mixed with Mixcraft 10 pro and post-produced with Ozone 9 Elements and finally with Mastering Studio RX by Major Decibel.
A big greeting.
I also apologize if it took me a while to respond, there is a time difference in the country where I live and it could coincide at night.
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

joss wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:21 am Hello jwarv.
Thank you very much for listening and I'm glad you liked the melody. I would also have liked you to talk to me about how it sounds, that is, about the mixing and post-production, although it was a very bad opinion, it is something I am obsessed with lately.
You're going to excuse me but with the translator I don't quite understand if you're asking me how Bandlab works or if you already know what it offers and corroborate its benefits or not.
I only use it as a platform to upload projects and as a mastering guide, since if your mix is well finished, its free online mastering does a good job giving the final touches.
This project is mixed with Mixcraft 10 pro and post-produced with Ozone 9 Elements and finally with Mastering Studio RX by Major Decibel.
A big greeting.
Hi, I just saw this after answering your other post. Yes, I was commenting on the usefulness of Bandlab.

The song you produced sounds good and clear. Beautiful arpeggios and interesting chords. I guess my only tip is to raise the volume of the bass a little, but that's just my taste. As a composer, I might have created a more meaningful conclusion. Not so abrupt. But again, that's just a matter of artistic choice. There's no right or wrong.

J
joss

Post by joss »

Thank you very much jwarv, you don't know how much good this comment has done for me, you're right, I tend to lower the bass because I think they sound a little bulky on my equipment. Take note.

I will continue listening to you.

A big greeting.
joss

Post by joss »

Added a little more bass. :D
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

joss wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:25 am Added a little more bass. :D
Yes, that's much better. Sounds good.