Newest update causing me some problems

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

calimusic

Newest update causing me some problems

Post by calimusic »

Version: mixcraft10-PS-b587
Started running slow and then crashing

Went back to version mixcraft10-PS-b579
Working good again.

Windows 11 Home i7 EVO 16GB Ram
Acoustica Greg

Re: Newest update causing me some problems

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We're not seeing any problems like that here. Please go into Mixcraft's General preferences and select the option to upload your log files, then let us know that they are uploaded.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
unclemeat

Post by unclemeat »

Similar issues here with build 587. It's taking forever to load a new project I'm working on that barely has anything in it yet. I'll send a log file.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We didn't change anything in that area, so it's likely just a coincidence that you noticed this after the update.

If you want to try it in the older build, they are always on the version history page: https://acoustica.com/products/mixcraft/version-history

Greg
epinvt

Post by epinvt »

Only "bug" I'm running into is MC, most recent build, is freezing ("Mixcraft stopped responding") while loading a project file. I have to close/restart MC and try again . . . which 10 out of 10 times will load project. I'm "assuming" it has something to do with various 3rd party plugin's I'm using but have never taken the time to diagnose exactly which one(s). Minor issue to restart and reload but it is what it is, right?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

epinvt wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:39 pm Only "bug" I'm running into is MC, most recent build, is freezing ("Mixcraft stopped responding") while loading a project file. I have to close/restart MC and try again . . . which 10 out of 10 times will load project. I'm "assuming" it has something to do with various 3rd party plugin's I'm using but have never taken the time to diagnose exactly which one(s). Minor issue to restart and reload but it is what it is, right?
Hi,

We've fixed lots of problems with plugins when we can do anything about it, but it is probably some plugin. Send in your log file if you want us to try to figure it out.

Greg