Feedback on Song

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

G Force Ink

Feedback on Song

Post by G Force Ink »

Hi, first off wanted to say I've been loving the new MIXCRAFT 10. HUGE upgrade and you have a fan for life. Been using MIXCRAFT since 2012. Always a fan.

Wanted to see how you all like this song that I mixed using Mixcraft. Please let me know.

https://youtu.be/rT9PUBGTk6s?feature=shared
Ray Cube

Re: Feedback on Song

Post by Ray Cube »

I liked the song. I found it easy to listen to and even relaxing.

The text moving diagonally with the twist of the background is not pleasant to the eye though if I try to read it at the same time. The background movement in itself is fine and even enlarging and shrinking the text works but the twisting may give some people motion sickness.

If I was listening to this on the radio I would not be rushing to change stations. That to me is a good sign of a good performance.
Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio.
Mixcraft 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Enterprise.
I9-900K. nvidia 3060 12GB. 64GB ram. 2 Samsung 28" monitors. Axiom Mini Air 32.
Tannoy Reveal speakers plus Tannoy 15" 250 watt sub. N.A.D and Cambridge Audio Amplification.
G Force Ink

Post by G Force Ink »

Thanks so much!!
I'll definitely take that into account. I appreciate your time.
Ray Cube

Post by Ray Cube »

No problem.
As long as you understand it is only my personal opinion and may not mean much. Advice to to be considered or discarded and never to be taken personally if any of it seems negative. I know it takes people time to listen to stuff put on the site and understand not everyone can spend the time to reply or give advice as they see it. Maybe even afraid of giving offence. I don't know, but it is a shame this forum is not as active as the main Mixcraft one. We could all do with a different perspective now and then as long as it is meant in good faith and constructive.

For my own work I find it impossible to judge. I'm always dissatisfied with my own results and just maybe some of what I think might be wrong with my compositions may be enforced by another person's reply and help me make a decision. When you look at how many views some of these posts get and the general lack of replies it must get a bit disheartening for some here.

I hope you get a few more comments and encouragement.

Ray.
Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio.
Mixcraft 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Enterprise.
I9-900K. nvidia 3060 12GB. 64GB ram. 2 Samsung 28" monitors. Axiom Mini Air 32.
Tannoy Reveal speakers plus Tannoy 15" 250 watt sub. N.A.D and Cambridge Audio Amplification.
unclemeat

Post by unclemeat »

sounds great and a nice song, well done!