Mixcraft... ~An Apology fFrom Me

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

MrBronsonMusic

Mixcraft... ~An Apology fFrom Me

Post by MrBronsonMusic »

Hey Acoustica / Mixcraft team...

I am Sorry. I bought an Iostation 24c from PreSonus and got sucked in. I left my Mixcraft 9 PS behind and got enthralled in the Studio One Sphere thingy. I was enthralled by all the marketing and connectivity that I thought would enhance my user experience in a DAW when using the iostation.

I was wrong.....

After a year of wasted money, I am back with the old faithful. In truth, I should never have left! Mixcraft 10 PS is amazing. Mixcraft always was and always will be , the greatest DAW out there for us "bedroom" creatives. The only review I can give it is, it just works. It does everything I need and more. It doesn't crash, doesn't ask me for monthly subscriptions, the workflow is simplistic yet professional and I can get recordings and mixed projects in a fraction of the time it takes in other DAWs. Most importantly, it makes me want to be more creative.

And... it has Greg, who has probably helped me and countless others more than he will know. I have never had to ask a question on here before in years of using Acoustica products. I just need to search and read, as it is all there for me every single time.

So Acoustic Team, Greg and everyone else. Thank you and sorry for thinking there were other DAWs out there. Nothing else even comes close to Mixcraft.
cactus-head

Re: Mixcraft... ~An Apology fFrom Me

Post by cactus-head »

Hi,

You could probably still use the ioStation with Mixcraft, right? If it use MIDI mapping or Mackie, you probably can get it to communicate with MC and control what you need.
MrBronsonMusic

Re: Mixcraft... ~An Apology fFrom Me

Post by MrBronsonMusic »

Hey there cactus, yep all still working with Mixcraft 10 PS so all good. Glad to be back working with it.