Tempo change glitch (crashes mixcraft)

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

inertias

Tempo change glitch (crashes mixcraft)

Post by inertias »

Tried to submit this error, but for some reason the "submit" button wasn't working so I'll post it here.

Anyway, I find mixcraft either crashes outright, or has really bizarre/DAW breaking GUI glitches where clips are misaligned and stretched when you change the tempo of a previous marker. In this case, it was a new project I started and I was just recording at different tempos. Changed the default marker to 90 bpm and it crashed mixcraft this time.

Although, this doesn't always happen. Seems to be an inconsistent, but common glitch for me.

Edit: Oh btw, I think this only happens when I change tempo by double clicking the default marker and changing the tempo in the window popup. I don't think it happens when you change the tempo the normal way via the transport panel, but I'm not sure.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Tempo change glitch (crashes mixcraft)

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Does it only happen during playback? Are you typing in the tempo, selecting from the menu, or using the little scroll arrows to change it? What exact steps should I take to try to get this to happen?

Please go into Mixcraft's General preferences, click Upload Log Files, then let us know you've done that.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101