Printmaster Plus Disc Printer

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

sysgrper

Post by sysgrper »

I have just upgraded to v3.29 from v3.20, which came with my Systor Printmaster Plus disc printer. However, this printer is not listed as an option for direct to disc printing, so there seems no way to print a disc. Attempts at using other printer settings just create additional problems. 3.20 worked just fine with this printer and it was how I was introduced to Acoustic in the first place! Any suggestions...
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Was this disk printer listed in the previous version? If so, what was the specific name that was listed?
sysgrper

Post by sysgrper »

In v3.20 which came with the printer, the only options were "full-faced" for a hub-printable disc (17mm) or "CD/DVD" for a standard 36mm disc. No specific printers were listed and either of these setting would work for the appropriate disc. In 3.29, however, I have no such options and cannot figure a way to print. Thanks for any help you might provide on this, as I am desperate to print asap.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try using one of the Yurex templates and please let us know if that works properly for you.

Greg
sysgrper

Post by sysgrper »

Greg,
Thanks much for the prompt reply and solution. So far, the Yurex disc printer templates are workinig just fine with the PMP printer. Since those would probably have been the last I would ever thought to try, you help is very much appreciated.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Your printer is apparently a Yurex printer in disguise. We'll update the templates in a future update so that there's a Systor template listed as well.

Greg
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

The new template is now in the "label updater" on the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker Support Labels list page.

Quit the label maker if it is running, then download and run the label updater.

Greg
sysgrper

Post by sysgrper »

Thanks much, Greg.
Works great