Mixcraft Suggestions!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft Suggestions!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

jlouvar wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:37 pm A mono/stereo button on the master track would be nice.
This was added in Mixcraft 10!

How to find the mono option in Mixcraft 10's mixer.
How to find the mono option in Mixcraft 10's mixer.
channelsmonoMX10.png (98.76 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
MonaldMuck

Post by MonaldMuck »

Hello, I am a long time user of Mixcraft of about 13 years, and this is my first post here. I apologize if this has already been asked.

The picture is just a visual reference of an Envelope (the dots and lines) to help explain my idea. So, I would like to see a feature of something like Copy/Pasting or Importing/Exporting those Dots/Lines and their Values onto other pieces of audio. I'm doing it manually and will keep doing so, however for some tracks that are long, it would be very convenient. It would be very similar to the Fade In/Fade Out Feature that's already implemented in the Envelope Tab (Right-Click on audio). Obviously, things would stretch or shrink with different lengths of audio, but if the Placement/Values of the Dots stay the same proportionally, it could still be viable and useful, and would be less work required from the User (because I'm lazy). Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks for reading, Mixcraft rules.
Attachments
IMG_20240503_204048610_HDR (1).jpg
IMG_20240503_204048610_HDR (1).jpg (909.15 KiB) Viewed 67 times
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

In Mixcraft 10 - automation not within the clip can be dragged, copied and pasted.