Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb reregister?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Ray Cube

Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb reregister?

Post by Ray Cube »

I found my copy of Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb had to be re-registered recently while it was already working in a project but just stopped working.
Any Idea why this would happen?
On the Cherry Audio site it was listed as Registered but still had to log into the Cherry Audio site from within Mixcraft 10 to get it working again.
I am running the most recent update.
Also while I'm thinking about updates. I have no ability to untick what I want to download. The box to un-tick is not active. Subsequently I would have to download the language pack along with the other updates that may arise.
Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio.
Mixcraft 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Enterprise.
I9-900K. nvidia 3060 12GB. 64GB ram. 2 Samsung 28" monitors. Axiom Mini Air 32.
Tannoy Reveal speakers plus Tannoy 15" 250 watt sub. N.A.D and Cambridge Audio Amplification.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb reregister?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Certain updates are not optional. In this case, the language update is not optional because sometimes it contains text that is necessary for the user interface (like the name of a setting or a knob).

In regard to Galactic Reverb, make sure that all your Cherry Audio plugins that you have installed are up to date, not just Galactic Reverb. Sometimes updating Windows or making changes on your computer can cause you to have to log in again.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Ray Cube

Re: Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb reregister?

Post by Ray Cube »

Thank you for the information Greg.
There has been a recent Windows update which has had a lot of intrusive adjustments making it difficult to have a Microsoft One Drive local account or stop Edge from collecting data from my drives. I do not use Edge but apparently Microsoft has said it cannot be uninstalled for Windows to now work correctly. Galactic Reverb did stop working around the same time so it is probably an adjustment I made to my various privacy settings.
I also thought it was just a language pack and didn't need it. Thank you for the explanation.

Ray.
Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio.
Mixcraft 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Enterprise.
I9-900K. nvidia 3060 12GB. 64GB ram. 2 Samsung 28" monitors. Axiom Mini Air 32.
Tannoy Reveal speakers plus Tannoy 15" 250 watt sub. N.A.D and Cambridge Audio Amplification.