Song help!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

ro1000

Song help!

Post by ro1000 »

I am currently working a song that is a hard rock/ soundtrack type song. It's in E minor, and I did all of it myself. Since I only play keyboard, it's all done using VSTi instruments or the ones that came with Mixcraft. (And a few samples for cymbals etc.)

I need help on the transitions, badly. I plan to record the whole thing with real instruments after I complete it, and I can't do that until it is done. Please listen to it and if you have ANY suggestions at all, that would be great! Critique it please! And if anybody would like to master it for me (I learned everything myself, and mastering is one of the few things that's nearly impossible to learn yourself.) I would be greatly obliged! Thanks!

My Song

Oh ya, any better name ideas? 8)
ro1000

Post by ro1000 »

BTW, my Mixcraft Live account is "I, Master".
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Arragment sounds good...i get where your going with it and it does have an epic feel to it even though its still midi right now.

I listened to the whole thing so i guess that says something in itself.

song would sound good with distortion guitar in certain parts which im sure your going to do.

8)
ro1000

Post by ro1000 »

Where the 'rock' part starts their is a electric bass and a elec guitar that doesn't sound great...any ways I could make it sound better?