102%...

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Mesden

102%...

Post by Mesden »

Just thought I would toss a bug your way. The Envelope always starts at 100%, let's say I want a volume adjustment in the Middle, where it stays at 100% from Left to Center, but then drops from 100% to 50% from Center to Right.

Well when I put that dot in the Middle, it will raise the middle to 102%, so now the Envelope is going from 100% to 102% to 50%. The only way to correct this currently is to put the dot in the middle first, then raise the entire envelope to 102%, then back down to 100%. It gets kind of annoying after a while...
Luis

Post by Luis »

If I understand you right, this is because the mouse pointer is not precise enough to distinguish between the 100% point and the 102% point. You can right-click on the dot and choose Edit to enter (via keyboard) the exact value you want.