AUDIGY SOUND CARD PROBLEM

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Peter Jay

AUDIGY SOUND CARD PROBLEM

Post by Peter Jay »

Hello All,

I'm about to try out MIXCRAFT 4, has it most of the facility's of Garage Band (re Apple MAC).

Has anyone had problems with the Audigy Sound Cards, I ask because since loading an Audigy card My old Cool Edit Pro studio would not record single track.

And there is no where i can get advice from Audigy, the card was reccomended by DELL COMPUTERS , but absolutely no back up avaible, unless any one knows different

Thanks in Anticipation

Peter Jayl
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Your sound card should theoretically work okay with Mixcraft. Check and see if there are any updated audio drivers available for it, then download the latest version of Mixcraft and give it a try.

Greg
EL34

Post by EL34 »

I use a SB audigy card all the time with Mixcraft.

Make sure you have the correct drivers installed from the SB web site.
Peter Jay

Post by Peter Jay »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

Your sound card should theoretically work okay with Mixcraft. Check and see if there are any updated audio drivers available for it, then download the latest version of Mixcraft and give it a try.

Greg
Hi Greg,

thanks for your help but I have downloaded the latest MIXCRAFT 4
and it multi tracks as iIbuild each track I cant keep them seperate.

I have an S B AUDIGY 2 AUDIO (DF40) I reloaded the Installation C.D. asking it to load all relevant Drivers.

And I have gone to their Site the Sound Card is not listed and there is no where to ask ,it shows up as contact Us and all you get is another page trying to sale products. How can a sound card interfere with the programmes action it did the same on Cool Edit Pro they charged me 160 dollars for it around three years back. I like the Mixcraft 4
but I cant realy appreciate it with this card.