problems with new burning engine

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

sjhanlon

problems with new burning engine

Post by sjhanlon »

hi i have had acoustica products for over 5 years and found them to be excellant products , however upon downloading the new burning engine in october/november 2009 i had nothing but dramas with the program ,cant rember what the dramas were as i re-installed my previuos version ,am going to try again today and see if there are still dramas with the new engine . has anybody else had problems with the new engine ? i run xp registered home edition 1.8 meghz 1.2 gig ram 600 gig hd lus graphics etc etc . very interested to see if other users have suffered problems with the new engine .
steve
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you run into trouble again with the Primo burning engine, make sure that you have "Use IMAPI" turned off in the "CD/DVD Burner" preferences.

If that doesn't help, the next time it happens, quit MP3 CD Burner, submit an Acoustica Support Request and send us your cdburner-log.txt file.

The log file is in this folder:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Acoustica MP3 CD Burner\

Greg
sjhanlon

Post by sjhanlon »

thanks Greg,
will check what you listed and will download the new engine and install again and if there is a problem will send the information that you request ,once again thanks for a quick reply .
best regards.
steve hanlon