DJ Twist & Burn Gives Me Error when I try to open it!!

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

lwarteman

DJ Twist & Burn Gives Me Error when I try to open it!!

Post by lwarteman »

I just used it yesterday and today, when I try to open, as it says "Loading Song Library" it just shuts down and gives me a Microsoft Reporting Error:
EventType : BEX P1 : djtwist.exe P2 : 0.0.0.0 P3 : 4aa1a695
P4 : djtwist.exe P5 : 0.0.0.0 P6 : 4aa1a695 P7 : 0009ffcd
P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

CAn you fix please?
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

The library file could have gotten corrupt from moving or renaming songs.
Try deleting your Music Library database file. This will not affect your songs in any way, it will just allow you to start over with a fresh library listing (and hopefully solve this problem). In DJ Twist and Burn, click on the Library menu and select "Delete Library." The program will exit. When you restart it, click the Scan button in the Music Library to build a new listing of your songs
lwarteman

Can't Open the Program

Post by lwarteman »

You say click on Library menu in DJ Twist & Burn. I CAN'T open DJ Twist & Burn. It shuts down when it tries to load the library and give me an error. It won't open at all. I went in an deleted the library manually from the folder in my Programs menu and that still didn't work. Any other suggestions?
lwarteman

Ticket #167982

Post by lwarteman »

I submitted this ticket and also submitted the crash.txt file and log.txt file that it generated and said to submit to tech support. I have tried deleting and reloading the program, repairing it and restarting my computer as well as deleting all the library files and dtb files, still same error. ?????
lwarteman

Tried Deleting Library, file locked

Post by lwarteman »

Okay, so I tried deleting the file acoustica.adb and it says "file is being used by another program." I killed DJTB, and still nothing. When I used Unlocker to see what program was locking this file, it said dwwin.exe which from what I understand is a Microsoft file Dr. Watson which is the error reporting process and should not be terminated. Suggestions? Do I maybe have a corrupt sys32 file or something?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try restarting your computer. You probably had a copy of DJ Twist and Burn running in the background.

Greg
bakergv

Re: DJ Twist & Burn Gives Me Error when I try to open it

Post by bakergv »

lwarteman wrote:I just used it yesterday and today, when I try to open, as it says "Loading Song Library" it just shuts down and gives me a Microsoft Reporting Error:
EventType : BEX P1 : djtwist.exe P2 : 0.0.0.0 P3 : 4aa1a695
P4 : djtwist.exe P5 : 0.0.0.0 P6 : 4aa1a695 P7 : 0009ffcd
P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

CAn you fix please?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try deleting your acoustica.adb file, which is located here:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Acoustica DJ Twist and Burn\

You can copy and paste that pathname into the Windows Explorer address box to pop it up.

Greg