Sound Problem

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

JSealock

Sound Problem

Post by JSealock »

When i record on mixcraft on the computer it sounds Great with my headphones and good with my stero speakers, but when i get in my car and try to play it up at a decent sound, it well sounds pretty horrible is there an fx effect i can use or possibly a limiter that can help me with this? Thanks in advance.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

What's wrong with the way it sounds, exactly? What are you burning? Something you recorded in Mixcraft? Did you burn an audio CD with Mixcraft, or are you listening to MP3s in your car?

Greg
JSealock

Post by JSealock »

im recording off myspace working with a stero beat track and over dubbing my voice, just seems like as hard as i try i cant get it to sound right int the car for the most part its because im a noob at this stuff, but the condensor mic and the mixboards isntit it records crisp vocals without the beat, and with out the vocals the beat is crisp i just think i need to add some eqs to make it sound right im actually putting my songs off it onto my ipod and taking it to my car and playing it, it just sounds way to distorted and basically like crap.
Gman

Post by Gman »

Can you post something for us to hear somewhere? Can't really offer advice without knowing if it is a compression, EQ, over-modulated, etc. problem.