Freezes upon start-up, right after registering.

Support and feedback for Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

444tink

Freezes upon start-up, right after registering.

Post by 444tink »

I registered my copy of MP3 audio mixer today and now, I can't start up the program without it freezing. I'll import, say, an mp3 and it'll play it fine, but if I try to move the cursor on it or move the track, it freezes and only the play or rewind buttons work.

I'm running windows 7 and although this program only cost me about 30$, I'd still like it to work. Now that I've registered my copy, I can't do any editing at all.

Help anyone?

Thanks!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Are you logged into your computer as an administrator or a restricted user? What type of anti virus/security suite are you running?
444tink

Post by 444tink »

Actually, I'm running windows 7 on Parallell Desktop for Mac. I am logged on as administrator on both my Mac and PC and I don't have any antivirus on either CPUs, since most Mac computers don't need it and I don't activate the Internet connexion on my virtual PC.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

In MP3 Audio Mixer, click on the File menu and select Preferences. On the Miscellaneous tab, make sure that you have a valid temporary files folder selected.

Greg
444tink

Post by 444tink »

I created a new folder, just to make sure. I still have the same problem. The minute I add a sound (mp3, wav, anything), I can't even select any of the tracks. I can play them by pressing the play button, but I canot selct them or move the cursor.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try it with Mixcraft 2 and see if that works for you.

Greg