Audio Plugin Manager

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Leigh

Audio Plugin Manager

Post by Leigh »

I recently purchased this fantastic audio plugin manager from Demon Digital:
http://www.demondigital.com/backstage/a ... anager.php
For those of you who aren't yet aware, Demon Digital Dot Com is operated by Acoustica Eric, famed amongst these question filled forums.

If you can't be bothered clicking the link here is a quick read on what it does:

"Features:

Set your own, unlimited plugin directories
Manage virtually unlimited numbers of plugins
Simple double click action to activate or deactivate any plugin within your chosen vst folders
Very light weight on your computer resources
Uses CTRL+Click/Double Click and SHIFT+Click/Double Click for selecting/managing multiple plugins at once.
Always on top function
Automatically reads all dll vst files within chosen folders, no manual selection needed
Works for any host audio application that uses vst plugins
The Audio Plugin Manager is a simple concept for managing huge amounts of effects.

Here is the scenario; You record your own audio using a host application such as Mixcraft, Cubase, Cake Walk, Magix Audio Studio, or just about any other. You enjoy downloading and adding new effects to your arsenal and have accumulated an overwhelming number of them over time. It is difficult to keep them all and use the ones you need having to sift through hundreds to find your most commonly used plugins. This is where our Plugin Manager comes into play! Simply set the directories where your effects are stored, and double click any of them to deactivate them. They are still stored in the same folder, but are inactive. Start your host software and watch the clean up begin!

I've no desire to guilt anyone into buying anything but this is a great way to support the people who are supporting us. I know Eric et al enjoy helping us all out but still...
For 11 bucks it's a no-brainer.

Note also that there are some great articles on the site if your looking to pick up some tips.

[/b]
Found this too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsJYYes1gs
Windows 7 64-Bit
MC 5.2 Build 152