Mixcraft wish list...

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Harry7139

Mixcraft wish list...

Post by Harry7139 »

First of all I love Mixcraft... the bundled effects are outstanding and I actually prefer them to some of the "Standard VST's" (Amplitube -etc.) Mixcraft handles every single vst I can throw at it with ease (EZ Drummer, Atmosphere, Bandstand, etc) The only thing that is keeping me from upgrading to the Pro version right now is the fact that one of the main things I use is automated punch in which seems to be missing from Mixcraft. My old DAW makes it as simple as setting the in/out markers and hitting record..it then automatically starts and stops the recording process with needle precision. As a solo recorder it is almost impossible for me to punch in and out manually..and for a DAW with so many outstanding features I can't understand why this was not built in to Mixcraft. So at this point I still do all of my recording on my old DAW then export the waves over to Mixcraft for editing which is a bit of a pain sometimes.. That said, Mixcraft is still, in my opinion,one of the best bang for buck DAWS you can get your hands on. Hopefully this feature will be added in the future..:)
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Punch in/out is being considered for Mixcraft 6, which should be out early next year.