Now what?

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

electra225

Now what?

Post by electra225 »

I tried to download the free version of SIA this evening. My Trend Micro security program will not let me download it! Says that the download would be a major security risk. That this site is involved in malware, blah, blah, blah. Is there a disk I can buy? I really want to get started with this and have not read of others having this problem. I will not override Trend Micro. What can I do now? Thanks in advance for your help...........GREG
electra225

Post by electra225 »

I just tried, again, to download the free version of SIA. No dice this time, either. I just ordered SIA by mail. I look forward to trying this out.......GREG :roll :( :( :
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Our downloads are safe, but Trend Micro keeps falsely marking them as "dangerous." I'm trying to contact Trend Micro to tell them about this problem. Here's an alternate download link to try: download Spin It Again.

At the bottom of the screen that Trend Micro displays is an option to download the software anyway.

Greg
electra225

Post by electra225 »

Greg......thanks for your reply. "Dangerous"was exactly the word that Trend Micro used! I got "the big red screen" which means the world will blow up if you mess around on this site.......I will try the link you suggested and get back to you. I haven't mailed my order yet, so the timing is great. Thanks for putting up with me.............GREG
electra225

Post by electra225 »

Greg, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!! The link you provided above allowed me to download and install SIA without a hitch and without any input from Trend Micro. Trend Micro is the best security program I have ever seen, but it is really touchy sometimes about downloads and such. Thanks for all your help and I will let you know what happens now. Regards........GREG