RealGuitar2L

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Marclar2000

RealGuitar2L

Post by Marclar2000 »

Mix craft recognizes the VST instrument, however I can not audition any of the patterns. When I initiate the Pattern Management button, and try to audition a pattern the whole thing stops working till I deselect the pattern.
HELP!!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Check in the mixcraft forum and see if anyone else uses this plugin. I am not familiar with it. You could also send in a support request here
Marclar2000

Post by Marclar2000 »

I have submitted a request for help at Acoustica. They seem eager to get me going. The Realguitar2L is a very good program for me, I hope that I can get it to work in Mixcraft5. Trial version is available at Musiclab.com.
Thanks for the suggestion.
schroed3r

Post by schroed3r »

I have Realguitar 2, but I haven't tried using it with patterns in mixcraft. I'm interested in seeing how this is going to work out.
schroed3r

Post by schroed3r »

I tried this last night with mixcraft 5 and I could get the sounds to record in Mixcraft but when I tried pattern manager, i couldn't get anything. No midi data or sound at all.
lingyai

Post by lingyai »

I am having the same problem with RealGuitar 2L's patterns in VST mode -- no midi data, no sound, no nothing. Works fine in standalone mode, but... what good is that if you can't record the midi performance? Am very unhappy as I just bought the software in order to use the patterns....Have any of you managed to get it to work in pattern mode as a VSTi? If so, in which sequencer? I am using Acid Pro 7 but would buy Mixcraft it it can work with RealGuitar 2L patterns....
kiran

real guitar works perfectly in mixcraft

Post by kiran »

Start mixcraft
select proper template click on vst plugins
select real guitar
Edit
Select which guitar you want
Select pattern
See if you have not pressed bypass button
Press pm
Press pattern button
press hold and chord
adjust volume
Arm the track and record by playing on midi or key board.

Enjoy
I appreciate software makers.
I would like to see them on this site.Show us photos for real appreciation.