New Error

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Beefybooyawn

New Error

Post by Beefybooyawn »

Hi, recently I had some issues with my computer and I got it all sorted out except now when I turn on my computer I have a .dll that doesn't load. I just x out of it and everything, so far, seems to be okay.

Until just now when I tried running Beatcraft. It begins to load, I get the typical message that a sound device can't be found, I x out of that and it continues to load, and then it just stops and a message comes up saying it stopped unexpectedly and is being forced to close and it won't open at all.

Could it be possible that a certain .dll is what I need to make this work? If so, can you help me with what that might be, or do I need to restart my computer and get the exact name of the missing .dll?

Or, is this something entirely not related to the .dll and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Beefybooyawn

Post by Beefybooyawn »

By the way, the "module" I'm missing is bitsmove.dll. I've done searches for that particular module, but I'm coming up with nothing. Is that a module that Beatcraft uses by chance?
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

This is unrelated to Beatcraft, I searched my pc and there is no such file on it, yet Beatcraft runs fine.
If you google a dll or exe file and do not get any results, or very little, that probably means it's spyware or virus related, since those types are often dynamically named.
Beefybooyawn

Post by Beefybooyawn »

Cool, thanks for doing the work to find that out for me. I really appreciate it. Looks like I now need to figure out why Beatcraft isn't working anymore...