Mixcraft 6

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

packhorse

Mixcraft 6

Post by packhorse »

Hi Greg, Eric,

I have just up-graded to MC6 - very nice.

Any way I can get my hands on the help section in PDF form? This would be useful for me to load onto my e-reader, and to be able to read at my leisure. No doubt this would also be useful for other people who have e-readers.

Can you help?

Glynn
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft 6

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi Glynn,

We'll have that when Mixcraft 6 is finished. We don't want to post a PDF version of the help file until all the bugs are out of it!

Greg
packhorse

Post by packhorse »

Thanks Greg,

Can you put me on the email list for one when ready?

Glynn
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg
packhorse

Post by packhorse »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg
All done a long time ago Greg,
packhorse

Post by packhorse »

Greg,

I have had the latest email from you today, in which, you state that the help file is now complete - is it possible to now have a PDF?

Thanks

Glynn
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi Glynn,

The help file is not really finished, we just didn't have any outstanding bugs reported on it and we felt that we had completed all the content areas. Artwork still needs to be added, and we are still in the beta testing period, so there may be errors.

That said, the developer was kind enough to generate a PDF of the incomplete Mixcraft 6 help file for you. Can you please file bug reports on any typographical errors or mistakes you might find?

Greg
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but since you are on the topic-
I also subscribed to the newsletter a long time ago, but have never received anything........
Try again?

Mark
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We haven't released a newsletter recently because we've been too busy working on Mixcraft 6. We'll should send one after Mixcraft 6 is officially released.

Greg
packhorse

Post by packhorse »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi Glynn,

The help file is not really finished, we just didn't have any outstanding bugs reported on it and we felt that we had completed all the content areas. Artwork still needs to be added, and we are still in the beta testing period, so there may be errors.

That said, the developer was kind enough to generate a PDF of the incomplete Mixcraft 6 help file for you. Can you please file bug reports on any typographical errors or mistakes you might find?

Greg
Greg,

You and the developer have made my day. We in the UK have a Bank Holiday coming up this weekend. This will allow me some good MC6 reading time.

Thanks again,

Glynn