Genre

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Ringmaster

Genre

Post by Ringmaster »

I can't find the original post, regarding the ability for "users" to assign other Genre catagories to various song lists.

I have started to set-up my song lists, using the Acoustica "MP3 CD Burner" software, and I find that I cannot use this software for my music library, because I need the ability to assign my own genre catagories.

I prefer the Acoustica music library, because of the ease of entering data; however, it looks like I am going to have to switch to other library software, because I need more flexibility to assign additional genre categories to set -up my "Song Lists". If I switch to another software for my music library, I suspect it will be difficult to switch back to the Acoustica library if/when this feature should become available.
Ringmaster

Post by Ringmaster »

Has the program been up-dated to allow users to assign new categories?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

No, that feature hasn't been added. We're busy updating our Mixcraft software right now.

Greg
Ringmaster

Post by Ringmaster »

Hey Greg,

I really would like to use your Library feature better than any I've come across. If you think the feature for users to create their own Genre, will be added in the future, I would consider using your library, and and modify your pre-assigned Genre's when the featue becomes available.

What is the posibility of adding this feature in future up-dates?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I don't have any new news on this front. We're still busy trying to finish Mixcraft 3.

Greg