Tuning??!!

Support and feedback for Pianissimo virtual grand piano software

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

5rise

Re: Tuning??!!

Post by 5rise »

Hi Greg,

Many thanks for your reply. My mistake, I'm running 64 bit but didn't look in ...VST\Pianissimo.
Found it now.

Cheers
Jon
ausairman

Post by ausairman »

Hi Everyone,
I've been using Pianissimo trial version and am considering purchasing the full version. However I'd first like to know whether this issue has been resolved? I'm not really interested in paying for a product if it's going to take 2 years to fix something as important as the sound (considering that's all this program does I would have thought this would be a high priority).

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Download the following file, right-click to extract its contents and replace your current pianissimo.dat file to fix the tuning problem.

ftp://ftp.acoustica.com/AC-Software/pia ... tuning.zip

Greg
ausairman

Post by ausairman »

Thanks for providing this fix. However, since the issue was brought up so long ago and the software itself hasn't been updated I've decided not to purchase pianissimo. While I think the software is great I won't pay for a product knowing that if I do run into an issue that it simply won't be fixed within a reasonable time frame.

I hope you find my feedback helpful.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thank you for trying Pianissimo and also for your feedback. We've been concentrating our development efforts on our Mixcraft software in recent years.

Greg