Rendering Problem (Incomplete Sequence)

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

mjtoomey

Rendering Problem (Incomplete Sequence)

Post by mjtoomey »

Hi,

I've had great experiences with the program and rendered many songs and used them in my DAW, but had a problem yesterday. The last 8 measures are not rendered. This hasn't happened before. The song is complete in the sequencer and there aren't any loop flags anywhere. The structure should be about 6:30. I was wondering if anyone knew what might have gone wrong and how I can fix this.

Best,
Michae
mjtoomey

Re: Rendering Problem (Incomplete Sequence)

Post by mjtoomey »

Hi, a little more on this issue... Just to clarify, my rendered sequences are missing small portions towards the end of each sequence. It's really strange. I've had a lot of success with the program before and am not doing anything differently.

I've tried starting with the patterns and resequencing it and rendering again...I thought maybe the program somehow didn't like that sequence... to no avail. When I tried breaking my sequence into shorter pieces, a really short piece of it (12 measures) was fine but a longer one (140) was also short when rendered.

I'm wondering if there is a file size cutoff or something where the program can't render. It seems odd because it's a single track hip-hop/rock song, nothing crazy. It's the longest thing I've done so far. I've rendered songs about 4 to 5 mins long without any problem. This one isn't significantly more complex either.

I really liked what I was doing with beatcraft and am hoping this problem can be solved and get me back on track.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try adding a blank pattern at the end of any troublesome sequences.

Greg
mjtoomey

Post by mjtoomey »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately adding a blank pattern doesn't seem to help. The only luck I had was in redoing the whole song in a new project, just copying it over. Any other ideas. So far it's been a little random. Sometimes I'm able to render things without a hitch, other times I get shorted big time, like only half of the song is there.
sloppysmusic

Post by sloppysmusic »

Im having a similar although more disastrous issue...completed song sequence for all 8 drum parts and am now rendering out each track solo for mixing on my MTR but the crash renders out fine but does not exist after....its not used much in the song is BC believing it is a blank sequence then cancelling it?? no error message just render fine then NO FILE...im going to have to combine it in another file that worked fine that had very few hits...annoying but i can cut /paste in MTR as no interference ..one sec will see if it works...ahh ok did not work...then un soloed all tracks still no render..ok trying restart program...hmm now it renders fine..ok i leaving this post in case it helps anyone sorry its no help to original poster
Sloppy
pitterlee

Post by pitterlee »

Just the standard samples from Beatcraft. I believe I was using a four on the floor kick with one of the 909 kick drums, and the closed high-hat from the Ambient kit. I can post the samples + screenshots if you want.
Pass any exam with prep4sure.com 100% pass guarantee.