typing in EW Symphonic Choirs

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

mickomoo

Re: typing in mixcraft

Post by mickomoo »

Would uninstalling and reinstalling mixcraft possibly fix the inability to type in the plugin?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can certainly try that, but I doubt it will have an effect on this type of problem. We'll keep looking into this!

Greg
UilleannB

Post by UilleannB »

Okay, I got me this library too, and thanks to mickomoos support I was able to install it.
Now I'm at the same point as you are, while running it as a stand alone it allows typing into WordBuilder, when it runs from within Mixcraft it only allows to use the given phrases. (So it's not only your computer's problem, reinstalling Mixcraft is probably unneccessary).

I wrote their support, let's wait for the answer.

I thought, maybe I could create my own phrases and save them (clicking on the phrases button has a menu with a point "add to phrases" - however, that I can not select).

Hope we'll find a way. Looks very promising!
mickomoo

Post by mickomoo »

So phrases made outside of mixcraft can't be used?
Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Dan »

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that we purchased a copy of Symphonic Choirs and we were able to fix the typing flaw. We'll have a new beta test build out very soon. It would be great if all of you could test this once the build is released. I'll make another post when the build is available.

Thanks,
Dan
Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Dan »

You can download Beta Build 205 here:

http://acoustica1.cachefly.net/versions ... -setup.exe

You can install this over your current version of Mixcraft 6 or Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 - it won't hurt anything.

This version contains several bug fixes, and will allow you to type in Symphonic Choirs as well as other plug-ins that might have the same kind of typing interface.

Please let us know if this works for you!

Thanks!
Dan
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Can you please try wordbuilder in the new beta of Mixcraft 6 and see if this issue is fixed? Please let us know asap.
Download it here http://www.acoustica.com/beta/mixcraft.htm
UilleannB

Post by UilleannB »

Hi together. - Wasn't around for a few days, I just saw this & downloaded build 205 and tried the Wordbuilder function, and I really had them sing some typed words. Have to learn more about all the possibilities now, but it really seemed to work. Awesome! Thanks a lot!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know the fix helped!

Build 205 is not the final beta build. There'll probably be a build 207 (or whatever build ends up being final) because of some unrelated fixes we're putting in there.

Greg
UilleannB

Post by UilleannB »

Thanks. - As said, because we couldn't use it so far since it didn't work, we could not try all the options. Might take some time. But we'll sure let you know if we encounter other issues.

Thanks for improving Mixcraft all the time, great support, really!

(Maybe we should rename this thread EW Symphonic Choirs or EWQL Wordbuilder and move it to the Plugins-section, in case more people are using this plugin and facing the same issues - might be easier to find. But I'm not the thread-starter ...)
Last edited by UilleannB on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acoustica Greg

Re: typing in EW Symphonic Choirs

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I changed the title of the first post.

Thanks!

Greg